Animals in Laboratories
- Can-Do Attitude Abounds at Social Housing of Laboratory Animal Conference
- Class B Dealer Gets a Little Cage Time
- National Organics Program Fails to Raise Welfare Standards… Again.
- Goodbye to a Harmful Feed Additive
- USDA Refuses to Drop Controversial Changes to Inspection Program
- Grazin' Diner Promotes High Welfare on the Hudson
- At Prodigal Farm, School Is Cool for Kids (and Four-Footed Adults)
- Putting the Bite on the Shark Fin Trade
- Score One for the Whales! NMFS Bats Down Beluga Import Bid
- Right to Celebrate: Uruguay Declares Whale Sanctuary
- Cetacean Shows: Not Quite so Captivating
- Wanton Waste and Suffering Suffuse Faroe Islands Drive Hunts
- While the World Moves On, U.S. Still Caught in Its Traps
- USDA Wildlife Services' Misleading PR
- USFWS Makes Move to Stem Rhino Poaching
- Bees as Bellwether: a Silent Spring Sequel?
- Dallas Aquarium Attempts Fast Grab of Endangered Sloths
- Anniversaries that Are Cause for Consternation
- California Legislature Approves Lead Ammunition Ban
- Tragedy at Ohio Kennel Prompts Passage of "Nitro's Law"
- Please Don't Pet the Puma
- The King Amendment's Attack on State Animal Welfare Laws
- Animal Sellers No Longer Out of (Over)sight on the Web
- AWI Joins Willie Nelson's 80th Birthday Bash
- Horses are Sacred: A View from the Nohooká Dine'
- The Secret World of Red Wolves: The Fight to Save North America's Other Wolf
- AWI Releases Report on Indiana Penning Investigation