AWI prepares reports on the history and current status of laws that affect the welfare of farm animals. The content of each paper is kept updated, and all of the reports are available as a downloadable PDF.
- Legal Protections for Animals on Farms
- Legal Protections for Farm Animals During Transport
- Legal Protections for Nonambulatory Farm Animals
- Legal Protections for Farm Animals at Slaughter
- Animals in Transport Languish as Twenty-Eight Hour Law Goes Off the Rails, Animal Law (Lewis & Clark Law School), Vol. 25, 2018
- Oversight of Animal Raising Claims on Product Packaging: A Review of Jurisdiction and Challenges to Label Claims, Animal Law (Lewis & Clark Law School), Vol. 26, 2020